|ph+644 570 0727|
|free ph 0800 4 virtual|
|fx+644 570 0427|
|mob+6421 620 456|
4 months learning in just 5 days
The major features of this program are:
We have found that the best results are achieved by starting with a one-day workshop followed by short (half day) fortnightly modules. This produces lasting results without killing the budget and the participants.
To support the sessions there is also readings and exercises in between the fortnightly modules. The result is that people get something like a 4 months training but the organisation only pays for about one week. And it all happens in your workplace, on your problems; a formula that's proven to give the best learning results.
For a hard copy of the Cracking Great Leaders Program.
There are 60+ modules and clients usually choose about 12 to 15. The most popular modules are listed below. To see details of the content and why they are important:
To hear Bruce Holland speak about the Irresistible Leadership Program:
This program appeals to Chief Executives who know you manage things and you lead people; Chief Executives who want to increase the performance of their organisation and who have the following qualities:
From the viewpoint of the individual, most people think their house is their most important investment, and their car is second. They are wrong. By far their most important investment is their ability to influence people and get others to follow. We call it "irresistible leadership".
From the view point of the organisation, irresistible leadership throughout the organisation is its single most important investment. It is worth far more than any fixed assets in the balance sheet.
Research shows that 5% of people in any organisation are natural leaders, 5% are "no hopers" and 90% can be influenced to swing one way or the other
If the 90% are well led they will become more like the natural leaders and the organisation will win. If they are not well led they will gravitate towards the "no hopers" and the organisation will lose. It is like a flask full of water, tilt it slightly one way and all the water will flood towards that direction (see the diagram below). Thus the importance of leaders can hardly be overestimated. Developing leadership is the single biggest lever most organisations have towards success. Do it well and your organisation will win. Do it poorly and your organisation will lose.
A few (only about 5% of the people), are extremely busy - sometimes frantically so. These are the Tops. They cope with the urgent, but keep putting off the truly important. The solution is to show managers how to release the untapped energy within the remaining 95% of their people (Middles and Bottoms) so they can start working on the business rather than in the business.
This product has been developed and is supported by Bruce Holland with help where required from other members of the Virtual Group Business Specialists. Bruce is a specialist in leadership development, Wellington, nationally and internationally. He specialises in public sector leadership and in other large private sector organisations.
All work undertaken by Bruce Holland is guaranteed. If at the end of the program the client doesn't feel that they have received value for money, they may adjust the bill and pay an amount equal to the value they feel they received.
For more information about how you can use Leadership Development Program to get the most out of your managers call
Phone +644 570 0727
Freephone 0800 4 virtual
Key words: Leadership, leadership development, leadership management, leadership training, leadership program, leadership skills