Virtual Group supports the following products enable organisations to mobilise to effectively execute strategy:
- DeSILOnisation Program. Silos may be the most universal problem facing large organisations. They cause people who are supposed to be on the same team to work against each other, paralysing performance. At the organisational level they separate work teams, departments and divisions. People fight battles over budgets, titles and responsibility for mistakes. More on Desilonisation Program.
- Customer Intimacy Program - Our Program that's specifically designed to make your organisation Customer Intimate in just 9 modules in 4 days of workshops. See case study...
- Thought Leader Program - Our Program has been designed to make your organisation more focused, fast and flexible in just 6 to 8 half day workshops.
- Strategic Partnerships and Collaborative Networks - Today strategic partnering is big news in the United States and it?s starting to catch on here too! And no wonder, because it leads to increased profits and better quality.
- Better Product Development and Increasing Innovation - Research shows this product has the potential to increase the effectiveness of your product development and processes for generating ideas by between 9 times and 95 times.
- Strengthen Your Corporate Services - Turn Your Corporate Service Departments into the Powerhouse of Your Organisation.
- Process Improvement - It is better to have outstanding processes that deliver results in the hands of ordinary people than it is to accept an ordinary process that requires the heroic efforts of outstanding people to succeed.
- Staff Empowerment Process - A wonderful tool to harness your employees' energy, best ideas, goodwill and potential. See case study...
- Facilitation Workshops - Internal facilitators are too close to be objective and they should be contributing to the content rather than the process. Virtual Group's main workshop facilitator is Bruce Holland.
- Open Space Technology - OST is a wonderful product that allows groups of up to 500 to be involved in thinking about and contributing to the change process.
Our approach to change
Our approach to change and how to make change stick.