Strategy is critical in any business. The more uncertain the environment the stronger is the business case for strategy.
The basic principle of strategy is to be strongest at the decisive point. This means deciding at what point to concentrate your limited resources so they will make the most difference. Where not to put your effort therefore is almost as important as where to put your effort.
Bruce helps organisations become more strategic and focused. Most strategy is separated from creativity by a wide gap, Bruce's process bridge this.
- Off-SitesThat Work. The top team's annual strategic off-site differs from all other meetings in its potential impact on the company. That's why it should be designed and managed differently.
- Strategy Development - How to Complete Your Strategic Plan in 3 Days Rather than 3 Months.
- The Next Step - How to get everyone commited to your organisation strategy
- Strategy Implementation - No strategic process is successful until the strategies have been successfully executed, and this is where 76% of organisations fail.
- Other Strategic Products.
Key words: strategy, strategies, business strategy, business strategies, strategy management, strategic management, strategy development, implementation.