Client comments on the Public Irresistible Leadership Program
What would you say to someone else considering doing the Public Irresistible Leadership Program:
- "Incredibly insightful; changed my perspective on my career and personal life. Working at how people want to be treated, focus on their strengths not weakness. Positive and optimistic outlook. The program was a holistic, humanistic approach that benefitted from meeting regularly - not a one-day wonder. It was certainly the most effective program by far - 5 out of 5." Clare Savage, National Field Manager, Retail Institute.
- "The program is outstanding and I recommend it to other colleagues. The pre-readings were though provoking, ensuring our workshop discussions were productive. The workshops were relaxed and encouraged openness and frankness. I got a great deal out of them. It is beneficial and enlightening to interact with high performing individuals of different industries and backgrounds. The group provides insights, experiences and ideas that may have never occurred to me. One of the best programs I've been on - 5 out of 5." Paul Nisbet, Regional Director Sports and Events, Auckland Council.
- "Do it. Be prepared to work hard and it will change your life. It is about creating behaviour change. It's hard work. Even if you don't want to delve deep, it makes you. And that's exactly what I needed - someone to provide a safe environment which creates the opportunity to reach my potential. 4 out of 5" Pam Govan, Child, Youth and Family.
- "Very positive, relevant, thought-provoking program. It was excellent for affirmation, challenge, to be more questioning, openness of mind. Absolutely applicable to my life and job. Readings were logical, well presented, readable, relevant. One of the best programs I've been on - 5 out of 5." Sharron Cole, CEO, Midwifery Council.
- "If you are looking for something different that allows you to reexamine personal aspects of leadership: then this program is for you. You get out of it what you put in. If you dive deep you will find pearls of wisdom and insight. Facilitation was very good and the pre-reading very helpful. The person orientated approach was refreshing. One of the best programs I've been on - 5 out of 5." Andrew Charnock, CEO, Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand.