Virtual Health and Safety Management Services
A safety System is:
- A planned, documented and verifiable method of managing hazards and associated risks.
- A deliberate linking and sequencing of processes that creates a repeatable and identifiable way of managing OHS.
- Corrective actions and system improvements flow from the cycle of monitoring, audit and review, central to a systematic approach.
In conjunction with a senior ACC auditor, we have developed an occupational health and safety (OH&S) system designed for businesses, to ensure compliance within current and future legislative standards and to provide the opportunity to be measured against ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP).
- Initial meeting – discuss individual requirements
- Analysis of current systems and site visit- If required (up to 6 hours on site + report)
- Provide OH&S System
- Provide Training on OH&S legislation & system implementation
- Assist with implementation through facilitation of Monthly Meetings
- Business implementation and self audit (6 –9 months depending on organisations commitment)
- ACC pre audit
- ACC Primary Level WSMP Audit 1 day (within 1 year and biannually thereafter)
Return on Investment
After attaining the primary level of compliance (10% discount on ACC premiums) with WSMP, a business could expect to recoup their investment within a 5-year period depending on the current level of premiums being paid to ACC. This could be further reduced if a business obtains the secondary level (15% discount) or tertiary level (20% discount) of compliance within WSMP.
- Gain compliance under the act and reduce an organisations risk of prosecution,
- Obtain an OHS system designed to meet your specific needs,
- Competitive advantage over businesses who are not OHS compliant,
- Reduced risk of employee injury and harm,
- Reduce employee absenteeism and therefore reduced costs to employer,
- Involves employees in the OH&S process and encourages a team environment,
- Encourages a staff driven culture of workplace safety,
- Valuable training tool for all staff,
- On call advice from OHS Consultant.
- Compliance Audits
- Accident Investigation
- Strategic Risk Analysis & Minimisation
- Loss Prevention
- Emergency and Critical Incident Mangement