ARE YOUR STRUCTURE AND PROCESSES ALIGNED WITH YOUR STRATEGY?
How do your structure and processes enhance or inhibit your organisation's effectiveness and performance?
- People are overworked or too busy, too much rework
- Too many layers or silos, poor horizontal and vertical communication
- Confused job reporting relationships, poor co-operation
- Projects are slow
- Too much overtime
- Lack of cooperation
- Duplication of work, keep reinventing the wheel
- Too many meetings, time wasted, time delays
- Too many transaction errors, quality issues
- Lack of controls, standards
- Bureaucratic approval layers, rigid procedures
- Tasks fall through the gaps, fragmentation of work
- High costs of workplace compliance