DOES YOUR INFORMATION MANAGEMENT SUPPORT YOUR STRATEGY EXECUTION?
Do you collect, manage, and utilise the information required to effectively execute your business strategies?
What automation, technology, communications, and so on or lack of it do to enhance or inhibit effective process performance?
- Information collection, storage, retrieval, and utilisation is not aligned with strategy
- Missed opportunities for process automation
- Technology is poorly integrated
- Poor communication technology
- Inefficient transaction processing
- Information not sufficient, not timely, not available
- Performance monitoring is poor
- Poor workflow handling
- E-commerce opportunities missed