The Project started with a two-day Strategic Process designed to clarify the strategic direction of HTS-110, its Value proposition and key strategies for the next 5 years. This was followed by five half-day workshops involving every staff member designed to develop the the skills, teamwork and culture required to implement the strategies as quickly as possible. The five half-day workshops covered the following areas:
- Improving processes and eliminating unnecessary work
- Colouring customers and staff
- Customer service tools
- Increasing innovation and ideas
- Networking in business.
What comment would you make to some one else who was considering using Bruce Holland, Virtual Group for something similar? Include any praise, issues or suggestions. Comment:
- 'I think the workshops were very useful, targeting intended objective. The prework was relevant and easy to follow. As for the facilitation, this was one of the best workshops/courses I attended. It was engaging and interesting. Use Bruce. Guaranteed to deliver. Very interesting and engaging methods of facilitating a workshop. Rating 5 out of 5 (one of the best I've been to).' Zvonko Lazic, Magnet Engineer, HTS-110.
- 'Overall, I enjoyed the experience of attending the project workshops and felt that there were some valuable results obtained in the workshops. I thought the modules well presented, entertaining, thought provoking, and well worth the time used. Your chairing of the meeting start and end was also very competent. I felt that there were real benefits to be had in the presentations and exercises and would recommend it to others. Rating 5 out of 5 (one of the best I've been to).' Mike Fee, Magnet Design Engineer, HTS-110.